Thursday, January 12, 2012

They don't care about facts and the truth. It's just about shutting up opponents!

Just for your records, I will be out of the Country on Monday Jan 16 and back again a week later.  Also you people are so concern about me placing my cards among all the other hundreds of cards but I didn't  steal all the animal head trophy's like your boss did Larry Maxwell, a few months ago, a total value of $40,000.  I just love how Trish Adams got you people all excited when you was told about my cards.  .  Next time at the theater show, tell her to button her shirt up, it is totally discussing exposing part of her breast to the old timers. All this is OK and Joe Hunter can lie all he wants even when I have proof that I was in Boston.  I had many reports about Trish Adams doing this, I saw her too.   I will no longer have dinner  or have a few drinks at the bar with friends at the Ashtons Restaurant.  We go there about 3 or more times a month with friends.  This will be lost money at the restaurant and waitress over $200.00 or more, but who cares, I don't.