Tuesday, January 10, 2012

JAN CARPENTER
GEORGE FLINT

You have these people NOW  being investigated by the state and the Federal  Investigation units. A indictment is soon forth coming.   We are working hard for that indictment.  Never paid the state or the federal taxes,  never gave money from Bingo to a  public charity organization, Never kept books on Bingo winnings,  Hired a bus, full of his friends to a very expensive dinner in Orlando called Texas De Brazil, $75.00 a plate.  Fill up his car with gas and food for his home from Bingo money.  Bought Hundreds of T-Shirts, Play Golf with Bingo money.  He told Joe Hunter that I was placing my cards on golf carts when in fact I was up north in Maine.  Have plane tickets to prove it.  Bingo Paul is a crook and a lair.  You tell me why this guy is running Bingo?  And his wife is in charge of CDD she doesn't know how to keep books,  and Paul Pontious is on the HOA.  ?  Get these crooks out of here.  You have all the proof where the money went and you want me to face this bookkeeper who never kept books and stole money from the residents of Lake Ashton playing Bingo., this was their winnings .  Do you think she loves me.  Thousands of dollars is missing and unaccounted for.  See all the Papers.   Both of them are totally involved in the scam, see all  papers enclosed.   He has Five bank accounts, not one or two, but five.  You think more highly of these crooks than you do me telling the truth and Paul goes around calling me a idiot in front of everybody even when John Chickness was there to witness him saying this plus the entire Billiard teams,    and you expect me to be at the CDD meeting.   Yes this community is in deep trouble because you are not doing your job.  What are you being paid for?  Lets bring this community together and make it a honest community or keep it going with crooks calling the shots.  You have all the proof, lets act on it.  And by the way, there are hundreds of business cards in the books on the table in the library room. .  Yes hundreds.  Arlene Wilson had her card taped to the wall for over a year selling Mary Kay products  in the ladies room  and another person had his card all over the clubhouse, he does not want me to mention his name.  He doesn't want to be ban from the club.  You got everyone scared   Don't pick on me.  Your actions does not make sense. 

Paul Pontious the lair, a big lair,  talk to Joe Hunter and told him that I left my card on his golf cart.  This my friend is a dirty rotten  lie.  He made one big mistake that on Mothers day May 9, he said I left my card on his golf cart when in fact I was in Boston on May 6, 2008,  see the itinerary dated April 13, 2008.  How could I be in two places at once?  If this was brought before a judge, Joe Hunter would lose and I would win my case.  Nobody listens to lairs.

Paul and Carol will be arrested sometimes  this year on  stealing, etc.  When they do, I will notify all news outlets saying how you turn a deaf hear and looked the other way.  Need I say more.  You are more concern about people knowing too much, This is a community that tells every resident to shut up.  They have no outlet and no place to go.  Thank God for my blog.  Like I said before you listen to Paul Pontious who stole $11,000.00 from Jessie Helms at the very beginning of Bingo.  The bank records does not show it, it is missing.    Goneso  Gone  SEE ALL THE RECORDS ENCLOSED.   SEE ALSO MY ITINERARY ON MY TRIP TO BOSTON ON MAY 6,  HOW COULD I LEAVE MY CARD ON A GOLF CART ON MAY 9?   JOE HUNTER AND PAUL PONTIOUS ARE BIG BIG LIARS.  They give this community a very very bad name.