Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Joe Hunter is a damn lair

 This E-Mail was send out to George Flint and Jan Carpenter and will fall on deaf ears

You have the proof, Joe Hunter is nothing but a damn lair, accusing me of something I did not do, and also on the other dates I did not do.  In a court of law I would win my case.  Judges don't love lairs and nigher do I.   It seems you love lairs and believe Joe Hunter but how do you talk yourself out of this one?  Do you have the guts to apologize?  I don't think so.  How can you people sleep at night?  Joe Hunter should be fired for not telling the truth, yes fired.  How can you have someone on your payroll who does not tell the truth but just hears what Paul Pontious has to say.  This is going to be my year where Paul will be arrested and do jail time and be fined.  Three investigations are on going with many pages of evidence.  Believe me you have not heard the end of this.  This whole thing will backfire and you people will be in the headlines.