Saturday, January 14, 2012

LARRY MAXWELL, DEVELOPER is still in control of this busness called Lake Ashton community.

Trish Adams is related to Larry Maxwell and is now the director of this community.  She now is sitting next to George Flint one of Maxwell employee's.  Once again why do we need lawyers on the CDD board.  Why, because he gets a cut from there salary.  This place is so sick, they don't want anyone to say the truth about this business OR ELSE.  Van Sickle call the police on me, Joe Hunter lied about me putting my business card on the golf cart when in fact I was in Boston at the time, now Trish Adams and her Maxwell friends ban me from using the Club House.  Is this the best they can do?  They don't want anyone to tell the truth about the cost of Management and legal fees.  50% of our maintenance fees goes for this.  50% of our money goes to hell.  The people of this community just don't care.  Why don't you send your money  over to me, I can put it to some good used.  This community should be renamed "Give me your money Maxwell community".