Monday, January 9, 2012

CDD Meeting

At the last CDD Meeting only about 20 residents shown up out of 2,000.  In other words just 1%.    Trish Adams was sitting next to George Flint almost holding hands.  Paul Pontious, Frank Ota and smiling Joe Ferrieri were there but they were not sitting together or holding hands. It appears they all know something.  As I walked out, they were not to happy seeing me and they never looked up and said a word.   I guess I spoil their free dinners at the Texas Barzil in Orlando by bus.   Carol Pontious looked like she gain weight by eating all that free food they bought with the Bingo money.  What a show, I just had to walk out, I just could not take it any more.  Talked with a few people and they said if they knew what was going on in here they would never have bought their home here at Lake Ashton.  It just too bad that all the news you get from this community is all good.  They don't tell you about all the house and car break in's.  It just don't happen.  Mail gets stolen from mail boxes.  The Postal inspector was notify.  I can see why people just don't want to know what goes on here and this is a fact.