Sunday, December 12, 2010

Over price Boat docks

Lake Ashton charges $75.00/mo to keep your boat tied to the dock plus another $50.00 a month to store your boat trailer plus tax. Boat docks at one time was $100.00/mo. Total cost $125.00 per month plus tax. Looking at the boat docks, I only see pontoon boats, no fishing boats. Would you pay $132.50 to store your boat in a small lake? You would have to be crazy. Same price or less at other marine boat Co's. and you get to see the chain of Lakes. Makes no sense at all. One would think the boat dock would be free to all residents of Lake Ashton. Money is the name of the game here at Lake Ashton.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Especially when the Dock is on land owned by the CDD. That has been proven. The Dock is on land owned by the CDD. Look it up in the court records.

PROBLEM: He knows thats true, however he claims if CDD attempts to claim that dock or charge him for it, he will put up a WALL so that NO ONE will be able to get to it.....Nice Guy this Schrieber...

Dont ya just love this Developer. I do...So much that my home went up for sale... Last Monday. Hope to be out of here in 3-6 months. I will take a beating I know...but.. 4 years is enough. I have been told too many lies. I also fear watching the LA West CDD...What is coming is Disaster to all....

GOLFERS, Restaurant, Eagle Nest and HFC... SOON.

Jack and Mary D.