Sunday, December 12, 2010

Joseph Ferriera

There is got to be something wrong with this guy! He goes by my house last week and calls me an idiot. I called the police, they came and told me to filed a restraining order against him. Instead, Joe goes down to his lawyer and accuses me of slander. I don't get it. I even told the neighbor next door what he said.

I might add that Joe Ferriera was the guy that was selling the illegal 50/50 tickets at Bingo. Now he's going to tell the inspectors that his good friend Paul told him to do it. What a circus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JOE ....while you were at your Attorneys office accusing others of SLANDERING YOU ??, Did you happen to mention how YOU SLANDERED OTHERS ? I doubt that you did. Seems people like you love to dish it out, but hate to take it...

The Truth