Friday, December 17, 2010


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "I Miss Bill Clinton":

hey ed, why dont you poop or get of the pot on the bingo and paul and joe f and joe h.if you have the proof submit and show it or just plain shut your big mouth and get on with life if you have one.any creditably you may have had you just plain lost it with your ramblings and charges you apparently can not prove.

I have been publishing his checks from the Bingo accounts. All records are in the inspector's hands. He will be charge with over 400 counts, my guess. I can not post his records yet on my Blog because he will copy them. Once he's been arrested, I will published all the Bingo checks. I just don't want to help Bingo Paul. Remember he shredded the records. Guess what, I found them. If you wish to see them, they can be seen at Dick Ralls home. No copies are to be made.

1 comment:

John & Audry Chickness said...

Home Xmas Displays.

Congratulations to all the Xmas Home Light Displays Winners, and those who finished high on the list.

The Displays are Beautiful. The Owners must be proud. You make Lake Ashton a special place.

Audry and I were reminded of the True Meaning of Christmas. We wanted to thank each and every one of you.

GOD BLESS +++

John & Audry Chickness