Friday, November 26, 2010

My predictions

I predict that in the coming weeks, Dave Ross and Paul Pontious, HOA board members and his wife on the CDD must resign because of wrong doing's. They violated the Florida rules of the 501-C license. They will be face with some serious charges. What the inspectors do, I haven't the faintest idea but I can guess. Will there be jail time, most likely, be fined, most likely, pay all the money back, most likely. Will he take his friends with him, most likely, one of which is Jack Van Sickle. I understand that at city hall, he is not well liked. I will be very happy when all this crap is over. He has taken a great deal of my time. Another thief put behind bars. He must have spend well over $100,000 taking his buddies out with the bingo money and 50/50. The HOA never pick up on this stealing. Are they blind or they themselves were taken out to Dinner. We all had been had. Everybody has some explaining to do.

No comments: