Thursday, November 25, 2010

John L Chickness Sr said...

To whom this may concern:

After the election of CDD supervisors, I posted on the Lake Ashton Web Site a thank you to those who voted for me.

Other Candidates did likewise. Their post appeared and still does on that site controlled by JUNE YOUNG. Mine has been removed ? I WANT TO KNOW WHY ? I believe my first amendment rights have been violated and expect a reply .....ASAP

The word speech in the First Amendment has been extended to a generous sense of "expression" -- verbal, non-verbal, visual, symbolic. The artistic work supported by the NEA includes a variety of types of expression enjoying this broad protection.

Thank you in advance,
John L Chickness Sr

CC HOA Board Of Directors
George Flint, CDD District Manager
Jan Carpenter, CDD Attorney

No comments: