Monday, November 22, 2010

Bingo Paul

I wish to note that when I first moved here a few years ago, I was great friends with Bingo Paul. We went out on his boat that was stored in Winter Haven marina and enjoy the Cypress Gardens water show out on the lake. We than drove the boat to a lakeside restaurant. It was there that I bought the Pontious's a dinner with my money. Yes with my money. I was told by Paul that Jesse Ayres stole $18,000 from Bingo. This was witness by my other half. Paul tries to lead you into believing that it was Jesse that stole the money from Bingo, but it was Paul himself. Yes, I will testify before the court on his statement. Paul will not get away with this dishonestly. Taken money that should go to charity not his pocket. He also said this in the pool room when he called me a idiot in front of 20 or more players. He also said he will keep all the money and not give it back. Now all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together. Also note that some of the players will also testify in court.

No comments: