Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tricia Adams must resign! Go back to Bok Towers

A few years ago when I was bringing in shows, I always had to ask Tricia Adams if I could use the Clubhouse.  I used it once and had a full crowd, yes it was packed to see the Elvis show.  We raised $1500.00 for give Kids the World. Thousands of kids die of cancer every year.   Next year I was going to do the same.  Tricia says you must pay $750 for use of the clubhouse for the charity show.  I must pay her $750 for a charity show, she is a sick woman, yes, a very sick witch.  I ask her many times and she always said no.  I had dancing group of young ladies at Christmas willing to come in on Monday morning coffee meeting but her paid vendors were more important.  I will no longer get guest or shows for the residents of Lake Ashton.  With her altitude, her low cut blouse and related to the developer I can see why she is a witch.  You can't trust the developer and you can't trust her.  Many residents have discontinued their projects because of her.  Go back to Bok Towers Tricia. Get lost  Yes, she was the one that got me ban from the clubhouse.  Yes Tricia Adams.