Wednesday, February 1, 2012

THE L A TIMES

Did you see the front page of the January issue of the L A Times?  What a bunch of crap.  It says 2012 marks the ten years of abundant meals, Tricia Adams and the CDD gets 50% off, we pay the other, and then they say lasting friendships and I got these jerks Bingo Paul Pontious calling me a idiot while he was playing golf and this other jerk, his partner in crime  smiling Joe Ferreira called me a idiot while he was visiting my neighbor.  I called the police on him hoping they would haul him away in handcuffs, no luck, instead he saw his lawyer and I received his letter and complaint.  What a hell of a place this is.  Then it says enjoyable entertainment, bull, only 50% of the entertainment is worth seeing.  They don't mention Bingo.  Bingo Paul needs the money, help him.  Than you have his wife who now charges $2.00 for pot luck.  Only fools would go.  Ban everything that is associated with the Pontious.  Its all about money.  And then they say its a very blessed lifestyle, everything in here is crooked.    Banning me from the clubhouse for placing my card with 500 others.  What a bunch of crooks and lairs.  They just want me to shut up.  I just don't trust them, do you?