Sunday, January 29, 2012

LARRY MAXWELL, DEVELOPER is still in control of this busness called Lake Ashton community.

Larry Maxwell stole the stuff animal heads in the billiard room a few months back.  Worth approx $40,000.  We put up a fuss and received only $20,000.  Now we have to spend another few thousand dollars to repair all the damage he did from  him taken them down.  They left faded outline of the animal heads on the wall.   He stole the $40,000 worth of animal heads and I left my card in the library and now I am ban from using the club house.  The motto of the story is its better to steal than leaving your card behind.  Does this make sense?  This community is as crooked as all the crooks in jail.  Wake up residents, this place is no paradise, am I doing this alone?  I need help, please send me your problems, thanks.  They will be publish, but not your name or they will ban you from the clubhouse.