Sunday, January 29, 2012

Real Estate Agent Refuses to sell homes in Lake Ashton.

 I was in a craft show yesterday at Lake Placid and met a couple from Haines City.  The person is a  salesperson selling homes.  SHE REFUSES TO SELL HOMES HERE.

The agent  says this place is so corrupt and dishonest, it is a disgrace to  even show or mention this place to a buyer. She wants to make her buyers happy not to put them in hell.   I have to agree with the agent.  The agent will not be mention.  Sue and Mal Molsen dismiss themselves from selling homes here at Lake Ashton 3-4 YEARS AGO.    I ask them why?  They did not want to say the reason why.  You can see what happen to me.  I WAS BAN FROM USING  THE CLUBHOUSE.  Because I left my card with 500 others in the library.  The management hates my blog!   They don't want anyone to know what is going on in here.