Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hurricane Charlie Ins Claim money Missing $577,824.00 click on data sheet to inlarge

Jan Carpenter:  I attended the March CDD meeting.. My understanding was, You were going to attempt to contact the former District Manager,  Severn Trent to find further information on my request.  Where did the money go from the Insurance Co.??????????

Are we the only ones who see a blaring possible fraudulent error being made here ?

Alleys...paid for and never repaired or replaced ?
Where did the funds go from the insurance Co. for hurricane damage 6 years ago?  That money was never used to repair the bowling alleys. Then alleys repaired yet again with CDD funds? 

Rather obvious I would say.   Why would the info requested simply not be available?   I will let others much wiser than me ask those questions.  Where did all the money go????????

I declined contacting the Attorney Generals Office until now.    That may be my only recourse.

John

No comments: