Monday, April 11, 2011


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post " Ed....Isnt these comments interesting ? All the...":

I voted for Betty Wojcik because I thought she was the better candidate. I had nothing against VanSickle.

However I was appalled to read John Chickness' comments about VanSikle. To engage in name calling does nothing to improve this community.

John, if you are so angry about lies told about you, tell us what the allegations are.

In addition, why would anyone who disagrees with your positions or tacticts sign their name. They would be open to being destroyed.

Liz, a concerned resident    


LIZ, please be, aware that when John was running for the CDD, they posted a flier in the billiard room downgrading him and calling him names.  Also they hang 2 fliers  in front of his house calling him names and also downgrading him.  This was not call for.  This is has cheap  as they can go.  They did not sign their names.  I have no respect for cowards like this.  The three foxes won by slander on John and also the bingo money by taken all his friends out to dinner.  Yes LIZ, this is a cheap as they can go.  I have NO respect for Paul Pontious or his wife Carol and Brenda Van Sickle.  Bingo Paul also send letters to my mate telling her to leave me.  There is something wrong with this guy, he needs to have his head looked at.

No comments: