Sunday, April 10, 2011


Ed....Isnt these comments interesting ?

All the while they trashed me, lied about me, and had a good old time with their signs, and letters under our doorsteps, all was peaches and cream.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot, listen to them WAIL like babies.   The only difference is  I sign my name to all my posts.   Why don't  they ?

  Maybe they might be so dumb as to not know... There is software that permits seeing the emails of all posts to  BLOGS....Wake up.  You may as well sign your handle....We know who u are !

Finally...They are correct about one thing,  I would have helped a Snake win the election rather than VanSickle....and I never hid that fact from anyone and wont now.

John 

John, they are afraid of signing their name because they are cowards.  Big talk from their mouths and more from their butt.  They lost the elections, and call the cops Sick Van Sickle wants everyone to feel sorry for him.  Hell, he got the HFC hall for free, but if I wanted to use the hall I would have to pay.  What a sick place this Lake Ashton is.  Joe Hunter is going over three communities with our money along with Ms Adams and no one cares.  Also Bingo Paul is placing money in his pocket, no records, no one cares.  He is still stealing money from the Bingo Players, no one cares.   HE IS STILL CONTROLLING BINGO.  NO ONE CARES!  And they are still going to bingo.  This is a community of misfits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I voted for Betty Wojcik because I thought she was the better candidate. I had nothing against VanSickle.

However I was appalled to read John Chickness' comments about VanSikle. To engage in name calling does nothing to improve this community.

John, if you are so angry about lies told about you, tell us what the allegations are.

In addition, why would anyone who disagrees with your positions or tacticts sign their name. They would be open to being destroyed.

Liz, a concerned resident