Friday, January 28, 2011

This is sick

Did you pay sales tax on the Elvis Concert?

I was asked that question by an idiot. NO, I did not pay taxes on the Elvis Concert, I gave it all to "Give kids the world" I even wrote an article about the show and money and sick Trish Adams rejected it. Now I won't do any more shows here at this one sided community.

No I did not take my dishonest friends out or the HOA to dinner and their wife's. Neither did I put money in my pocket and kept it like Bingo Paul. I gave it all to charity. No I am not dumb like Bingo Paul and all his sick conies. Once a crook always a crook. I have a heart with children having lost two to cancer, but you ass hole could not understand. You are as dumb has they get. Go kiss Bingo Paul's ass. I know he will love it.

No comments: