Wednesday, January 26, 2011


June Young, the self proclaimed Lake Ashton censor on the Lake Ashton Living website., only deletes post by people who are politically incorrect.

Tell me where I call anyone names or insulted anyone? Is stating the fact, based upon public record, the names of people involved in Bingo a insult? Where is any offensive language in my two different posts? Where is there a personal attack? Where am I posting false or misleading information? Am I posting any spam or advertizing? Am I posting unlawful statements?

Thus, if I haven’t done any of those things why does June Young delete posts just because they have some wording that are vague similarity such as Call me etc? What June Young is doing at Lake Ashton Living website is called Censorship.

There are many other people at that site that DO write many of the things stated above, YET those posts remain.

I guess there are two sets of rules – one for those who are politically correct and another for those who are not.

Has anyone else been censored or had you posted deleted just because June didn't like your post?

Rich Earl


No comments: