Thursday, January 27, 2011

June Young

I am getting all kinds of E-mails about Big June Young, She wants to control this community but we are all wise to her game. She may be big but we are not scared of her. The bigger she is the harder she will fall. Remember she was the one that closed me off her web site because I posted her picture of the canvas that was rip at the lake Ashton Grill.

Because I posted a picture from her web site she did not allow me to get on her web site. I had to call George Flint to get back on. What a hell of a place to live. Trish Adams controls the ballroom and the Newspaper and Big June Young controls the Web site. We the owner and residents have nothing to say. We must get back our community by getting rid of the developer. The CDD must control our community and you will see the cost of living here will go down and we won't have all these damn problems.

No comments: