Sunday, December 13, 2009

Now you know Updated Dec 14

Lake Ashton community is in a big mess, very poor Christmas lighting at the gate house, too much money has gone for Attorneys with no results. Christmas lights on homes are getting less and less, including my home with no lights. For 4 years I put up lights, now this year no lights, why should I have pay to light up my home in Lake Ashton, when Lake Ashton is too cheap to light up their clubhouse and entrance gate. No Christmas spirit. I am protested against paying for the ballroom for use in charity shows, and free shows, I hope you will follow me and leave your outdoor lights in your boxes. I lost two daughters to cancer, one just last April with 2 children and in 1997 with four children. I myself fell from a ladder 20 ft on June 20, spend 4 weeks in the hospital and two weeks in rehab. I was just a mess of broken bones. I came within seconds of being decease. Now I have to go through all this crap all over again in Lake Ashton.

No comments: