Monday, December 14, 2009

Letter fron Anna about Charity shows

I read your post today regarding charity shows and Give Kids the World. We have enough charity events here in Lake Ashton now without adding any more. We all give to our own charities as well. My question to you is: Do you volunteer to work at Give Kids the World like other Lake Ashton residents do? If not, it is time to put your actions where your mouth is. Your Elvis show (which I attended) was terrible! It was a bad showing for Lake Ashton and probably hurt the entertainment shows. Stick to what you do best....fishing, and quit bashing our beautiful community. You help NO ONE and hurt EVERYONE.

Happy holidays to you!

Anna

Yes, I Volunteered three times last year. This year I had a accident. Now these SOB are stealing my show I was going to put on this coming Spring. Neil Diamond and Barbara Streisand. But that's all right, you say my show is crap but you will see this show when it comes. People like you make no sense at all. As far as this community is concern, yes it is beautiful, but the developer is putting the boots to us. READ MY BLOG, ITS THE TRUTH>

No comments: