Monday, December 14, 2009

Bingo Paul plays Pool?

Last night Monday Dec 14, while I was playing Pool, Bingo Paul comes flying in the billiard room and accuses me of not allowing him to take his Bingo money to replace the carpet in the Ballroom in front of 20 pool players. Paul you can do any dam thing you want, I don't know why you enter the pool room and shouted at me??? What did I do? Are you having troubles at home like Tiger Woods? Please don't take it out on me. Stick to calling numbers, thats about all you can do. This guy is still going by my home and calling me names again on Monday Dec 14. Paul you got my name wrong! I talked with Joe Hunter about you and he says it's OK to shout at residents and call them names. A New Lake Ashton Policy. When is is going to grow up? Do what you want Paul, I don't make the laws. You been breaking the law for over two years and getting the CDD and also the HOA in hot water.. Even the person that picks the 50/50 is in trouble. It is illegal and against the law to have a lottery. Where have you been? Are you above the law? You want everyone in jail to join you when you go? This guy still doesn't understand the picture. I guess he lives in Lake Ashton around residents with deaf ears.

No comments: