Friday, February 10, 2012

Jan Carpenter believes in Joe Hunter, the saint. the guy that walks on water.

I will lay it on the line that Joe Hunter is a SOB of a lair.  He accuse me of placing my card on the golf carts three times which I never did.  The third time I was in Maine on that date.  How can these SOB sleep at night?  I want to know who told Joe Hunter that I put my card on golf cards?  I can think of  none another then the big lair Paul Pontious.  The two of them are great friends and are both lairs.  Also Joe Hunter accused me of taken water from the pond next to my house.  He said he saw me along with all the CDD members.  What a SOB of a lair, I have his letter to prove it.  He saw me and they saw me and never said nothing while I was taking it?  This place with Jan Carpenter and Joe Hunter are sure given this community a very bad name.  All they do is lie and lie.  All I got to say is at least I can sleep at night.  Do you think Jan Carpenter cares if one is not telling the truth?  If they are employed by Larry Maxwell  then what ever they say is the truth.  All they like to do is scare the residents out of their pants.  This note is being send to Ms Carpenter and Mr Flint.  I expect a answer from both of you  ASAP.   Folks, I will keep you up to date.