Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ban from the clubhouse for 4 months

Thank-you for your response.  They don’t like my blog called lakeashtontalk.blogspot.com telling the residents of Lake Wales what is really going on in here at Lake Ashton.  There are well over 500 business cards in the library so I left mine with all the others.   The only problem is that they don’t like me and my  Blog telling  the residents what is going on in here.  They also accuse me of placing my business car on the golf carts outside in the parking lot.  They are crazy.  I was out of state in Maine when this happen. 

Another time the police came over knocking on my door looking for my AK-47.  I told them you must be crazy anyhow please be free to look around.  They found no AK-47. 

When Paul Pontious took over Bingo from Jesse Helms, Jesse came him all the money he had approx $11.000.  Paul took the money and it is now missing.  Paul kept tens of thousands of dollars from the Bingo players and took all his Bingo helpers to the Brazilian restaurants by bus.  Also all Bingo players got 50% off their Bingo cards.  He also went out to dinner many, many times with hi friends and paid the bill with Bingo money.  Never gave a  red cent to a public charity, never paid his state and federal tax.  He had a illegal 50/50.  Also he filled his gas tank and also bought food with Bingo money  We  hired a  Attorney  and he was able to get copies of all FIVE bank accounts of Bingo.  Yes, money is missing.

Bingo Paul was able to write a full page in the Lake Ashton Times when it clearly stated only 150 words or less.  Trish Adams is in charge of the LA Times.  Its who you know.

Also the Management, CDD are keeping out refund tax money $190,000.00 and this money belongs to the residents of Lake Ashton.  Not them.  The Club house is a meeting place and it should not be taxed.

I have done a lot for this community including the ban of herbicides being sprayed in Lake Ashton.  They did not like this.  They wanted to kill the weeds.  Also when it rains the banks would fall into the stream that feeds Lake Ashton and make the lake muddy.  I called the state and they had to plant bushes and trees around the banks.

I wanted to give a charity show and give all the profit to Give Kids The World like I done a few years ago when I had the Elvis show,  and gave $1,500.00. To give kids the world.  They said you must pay for the hall, $750.00.  I said this is a non profit charity show, no luck.  They refuse my article on the Elvis Show.

The management and the CDD gets 50% off their meals at the restaurant, we the residents pay the rest.  This is sick, why should they get 50% off their meals?

Trish Adams is now in total control of this community, she is related to the developer Larry Maxwell by marriage.  And as I understand they are a ruthless group of people that are very hard to deal with.

Out maintenance fees are now reaching $1,900.00 from $800 ten years ago.  We have more homes, approx 1,000 and we still have to pay more.  This makes no sense.  We still have the same old clubhouse.

This community use to have a place for everyone to post our problems called lakeashtonliving.net.  Run by June Young and paid by us.  They decided to shut us off their web site and now the residents can no longer post their problems.

We have a thing called MX.  We have to pay the management for cable and ADT even if we don’t want it.
$72.00 a month.  Many of us go north in the winter so we don’t use it.  It is a waste of money. That we are being force to pay.
I can go on and on with mountains of doings here at Lake Ashton.  I have all the papers to back up all my stories.  Over 1,000 sheets and still growing.