Monday, February 6, 2012

Ban from the Club House

I guess I have not done enough.  I was able to get Bay news here and the Ledger to give us the right to have our pick-up trucks parked in our driveway.  I stop the spraying of Herbicides in Lake Ashton by the state. No fun eating fish fill with herbicides.    I had Lake Ashton improved the banks to streams that was leading into Lake Ashton.  Every time it rain the banks would collapse into a wall of mud.  They had to plant bushes and trees to prevent the mud from going into Lake Ashton.  I got the Elvis Show here and gave all the profit to Give Kids the world.  I even had Elvis preform at give kids the world.  What have you done?  And this SOB had me ban from the Lake Ashton club house because I left my card in the library with 500 others.  They make no sense at all.  They are absolute  idiots  What they want is a concentration  camp  run by Trish Adams and the entire CDD board.