Thursday, March 31, 2011

BINGO PAUL PONTIOUS and all his Associates

This message is for all the dumb brainless residents who have done nothing, did nothing and will do nothing but hide their true identify and complain to me about this thief Bingo Paul Pontious and all his associates, Joe Ferreira, Frank Ota and Sick Van Sickle are the greatest thing that ever happen here at Lake Ashton. Paul Pontious stole the game of Bingo from Jessie Ayres. Jessie did all the ground work and brought the game of Bingo to this community.   Jessie could not move out of here fast enough. He had no good words about Pontious.   Paul was always given orders to Jessie, Telling Jessie what to do and always coming in late.  Jessie gave all the Bingo money back to the players while Paul took the money, place it in his pocket,  and spend it on himself and his dear buddies, and you people just love him.  Why don't you take him out to dinner?  Paul was the guy that walked into the billiard room and call me a idiot in front of 20 or more players, and also in front of the clubhouse.    He plays golf and shouts idiot to me in my back yard.  Also this same guy call me a idiot while I was in front of mt house and also Big Fat Joe Ferreira.  He even complain to Joe Hunter about my Blog.  He also complain about me taken water from the small pond next to my house.  Does he think he can walk on water?  This guy has loose marbles in his head.  He even send letters to my house telling my other half to leave me.  This guy is a complete nut.  His wife up the price of pot luck dinner to $2.00 a plate.  All they think about is money.  This guy must pay the price of stealing money from the players, not paying taxes and do jail time.  Paul Pontious must quit Bingo.  He is stealing the money for himself and you don't care.  Paul is on the HOA and hbis wife is on the CDD.  Don't they know they have done enough damage.  They are so full of hot air, lies and greed they they have downgraded this community and lowered the value of our properties.  I can't believe they hike the cost of pot luck to $2.00.  Other communities don't charge anything, and you people love it.  Carol is thinking about buying POT LUCK T-shirts  Ban Bingo and Pot Luck.  Show your support.  Pontious must quit Bingo and Carol must give up Pot Luck.

No comments: