Thursday, January 13, 2011

We have a coward in our community that is consistently sending me E-mails who is hiding behind his mother's shirt. He refuses to sign his name every time he sends me a rotten E-mail. Man does it smell. It is so bad that I wanna puke!He seems to think that he is GOD and we are the devil. Let me tell you straight to your rotten face. We are the ones who wants to keep Lake Ashton a good place to live. We don't want dishonest crooks living here like you. We have a good idea who you are. We are not doing rotten things to this community like you pretending to have a Bingo player who should have won $200.00 in prize money but only receives $100.00 while the other half goes in the other pocket of Bingo to be used to dine your dishonest crooked buddies by bus. How can you sleep at night keeping the other half for yourself. Don't waste your time sending me articles with no signature because I just don't read your crap. Have a good day

PS I am not a Bingo player because I am not going to give you my money for you and your friends to enjoy. I am too smart and clever.

No comments: