Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MX

comments:

John L Chickness Sr said...

ADT / Billing 0 1/10/11 2:09pm

Much has been said about the balances owed to MX Communications by Lake Ashton Residents.

Several have shared with me , the fact when they call ADT ..1-888-238-2727, they are instructed to follow the prompts to secure their balance due, if any. A number of people have been told they owe from $45.00 to $90.00, even though there bills are paid manually or by Bank Draft Withdrawal.

I was asked if I had called ADT to find if I were in arrear of payment. I knew that I was not, however being curious, I called ADT.

The response was surprising to say the least. I was told my balance was ZERO.
HOWEVER, my last payment was on ( JULY 3, 2008 ) ?? The last amount paid in the amount of $53.50 ?? OVER 2 1/2 Years ago ?

I then contacted KEN the Lake Ashton ADT rep at ...813-294-2299. I left a msg on his voice mail.

My request is that .....I want for ADT or MX communications to send me a letter statiing the balance of my account is ZERO. I do not wish my wife or me to find years later that an assessment for balance due on the sale or transfer of ownership on my home is owed to MX or ADT.

I do not think the request is out of line. They are their records that are incorrect, not mine, but it is my account in question. . I would expect a reply A.S.A.P. in writing, not by just a phone call.

John L Chickness Sr.

No comments: