Saturday, November 6, 2010

Joe " Do Nothing" Hunter

Lake Ashton is the most corrupt community in Florida, it is run by dishonest people and a big bully who thinks he can push anyone around. His name is Joe Hunter. Another letter from Big Joe, five in a series of letters he has send me. This one accusing me of coping contents from, I think it is called lakeashtonliving, by Big June Young. Please show me that content that I copy. Joe said these are serious violations. What you're going to do Joe, throw me in jail. I know your buddy Paul Pontious is going to jail you should join him. You read my blog every day more that that crap lakeashtonliving. Would you believe he wants me to call him to disgust this matter. Joe, I don't talk to bully's or dishonest people. Resign Joe, nobody likes you. you have no friends here, just enemies. Would you believe he gets paid $137,000 a year doing nothing.

Why don't you send June Young a letter, she had her young daughter living her for six months, she is just 40 years old renting my house. Do it Joe this is a serious violation. Do your Job Joe! Go Go Go And how about all those signs outside the voting building. Joe Joe Joe Do your Job, but don't expect a call from me.

No comments: