Tuesday, November 2, 2010

George Flint


E=Mail I send to George Flint yesterday and have no yet receive a answer
To: gflint@govmgtsvc.com
Sent: Sun, October 31, 2010 9:37:07 PM
Subject: June Young

June Young totally controls lakeashtonliving and she feels she can shut anyone off at ant time from using the Lake Ashton web site. She shut me off because I used the picture of the damage to the canvas when we had that gusts of wind about 6 months ago on the restaurant that she said she took. I posted it on my web site. I cannot use my password to connect to lakeashionliving, therefore I can't see when the HOA or the CDD meetings are. I believe my rights have been violated. Does she have a right to do this? We do pay her $500/mo.for this service plus. If I can't log in then I want my money refunded.



This account has been suspended.

If you feel this is in error, please click Support so we may provide assistance.

Sign In


OR

New User? Sign Up Today...

If you are new to the service, click Sign Up to get access to the private and secured portions of the site.

No comments: