Monday, November 1, 2010

Anonymous said...

I have also been a resident for several years. I was not able to attend the last HOA meeting. We had my son his wife and my grandchildren visiting. We came in the rear entrance to the club house (we were going to lunch in the dinning room) when we passed the cinema and were appalled by what we heard and saw. Barb Salvin was screemin expletives. I will give this lady the benefit of the doubt and call her a lady. How would she feel if her family heard an adult cussing in this matter. Meanwhile the heavy set guy was outside the theater screaming and acting in a threatening matter. I later learned he charged another member in the theater. These people you will never see at Monday morning coffee meeting, on the golf course, at social events and dances, in the restaurant, at Bingo, volunteering for Give Kids the World,Adopt a Road, at the swimming pool, etc. If they are so angry, why are they here. In addition, everybody knows that this website may be Ed King's, but is controlled by Salvin and Rawls.

This Website is control only by me, no one else controls it. But I might add that Big June Young would like to put her face in it. She hates this web site. She knows I get 3 times more hits than the grap she controls. If you object to the CDD or the HOA you will not see it in the minutes. As far has Give Kids the world, I put on a Elvis show and raised $1500 and gave it to Give Kids the world, and I had Elvis put on a free show at Give Kids the world. Yes, I do volunteered my services many times at give kids the world. Now the club house wants $375 for a charity show. No way will I pay $375.00 to put on a show for charity. This place is going to the foxes. No money in my pocket. Your right, you will never see me at that Lake Ashton Grill. We pay all the expences and the developer keeps all the money. What a deal. A sucker is born every minute. Go eat your heart out and make up some more lies.

Post a Comment

No comments: