Thursday, October 7, 2010

JOHN L CHICKNESS SR

Candidate Lake Ashton 1 CDD, Seat # 3

Background.

Graduate of Purdue University LIMI
Graduate Pittsburgh Automation Institute

Owner of Independent Insurance Agency for 37 years. Top 50 USA Ranking 10 times.

Voice of Radio Station WMBA ( Sports Talk )

Highly sought after public speaker around the USA.

Former High School, College, NBA Basketball Official 24 years.
***************
I am proud to say that in March 2002, Audry and I became the Very First Residents at Lake Ashton. I have had the pleasure, as a FULL TIME RESIDENT, to serve on the Original Liaison Committee for the residents in Lake Ashton.

I have served the last 4 years as a CDD Supervisor, and have enjoyed serving our residents with Honesty, Integrity, and Trust,

My TOP priority should I be in favor of our residents re-electing me, is to come to the aid of ANY and ALL residents needing my assistance, as I have for the past 4 years.
No resident request should be ignored.

I believe we at Lake Ashton are fortunate to have such a wonderful place to call home.

I believe in Keeping our Assessments in check with GOOD , SOLID, COMPETITIVE pricing for services in every budget area, leaving nothing unexplored.

One of our primary concerns, should be improving our Property Values, while at the same time reducing spending.

It is time for your Board of Supervisors to work together in keeping Lake Ashton a Premier Community. One we should all be proud to be part of.

Your Vote on November 2nd is appreciated ( THANK YOU )


JOHN L. CHICKNESS SR.

No comments: