Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2-story villas

I am asking your help to keep Lake Ashton West beautiful since many of our members live over here (including me).
Traditions III plans to build 2-story villas right behind my house 10-15' from the fence line. This will not be pretty. It will affect the value of my home as well as my view.
My neighbors (Lynne & Larry Judd) found out all the details and gave maps to those of us who will be affected by these plans. They also gave a sample letter & included who to send it to. I am merely asking your help to further their efforts. Attached is my version of a sample letter (originally based on Larry & Lynne's letter) - please feel free to edit and use it. Here is the list of who to send it to - the address is in the letter attached:
Mayor Jeff Potter
Mayor Pro-Tem James Powell
Commissioner Nathaniel Birdsong (I'd like a last name like that)
Commissioner Jamie Beckett
Commissioner Steven Hunnicutt
Even if you don't live in Ashton West or even Winter Haven, I ask you to join us in our efforts - because it affects the beauty of ALL of Lake Ashton.
Thanks for being there & remember, we helped get the hunters out of Circle B - we can do this too.
Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!
Barbara Delorey

No comments: