Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lake Ashton homes for sale by owner

Ed, I couldn't help but notice all the comments ab...
...
Thu, February 11, 2010 9:56:49 AM
From:
Douglas Smith [Chat now]
...
View Contact
To: Ed King

Ed, I couldn't help but notice all the comments about the "road problems" in Lake Ashton. The road problems go hand in glove with the cracked floor slabs and block walls, it's all relative. I also noticed that someone made a comment based on assumptions about two previous owners. It was stateded that they were sued, payed fines, had leins placed on their homes and basically were forced to move. I said it once and I'll say it again. There were no leins, I paid no fines and moving was my choice. As to the law suit, Lake Ashton pushed and I pushed back. After so much back and forth I filed with the courts a "motion to abate", meaning the next move was up to Lake Ashton. After a period of time and no further action(s) by Lake Ashton, the case was closed. Documents available to verify if so desired. As for the other party that was persecuted for "selling by owner", I don't know the details. I saw the following that had been written on the walls of a bunker in Vietnam:
"The world was filled with Kings and Queens, they blinded our eyes and stole our dreams. Kinda suits Lake Ashton, you think?

No comments: