Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bingo Paul

How can anyone run for the HOA when in fact he's done nothing last time he was there except added more amenities to the always amenities we now have. And then again he does not enforce them if he is running Bingo. NO smoking out side the main door to the clubhouse. Bingo Paul, and all his dear associates, Joe Ferreira and Frank Ota look at me like I started all this crap. Bingo Paul is rising to the echelons of power, thus was Breaking the law on 50/50. And he still broke the law weeks after they told him to stop. These guys look at me like I was the crook. No, my friends Bingo Paul is the lair and the Big Mouth. He is like Margo, doesn't know what he is talking about. Thank you for having this blog. Everywhere he sees my name it writes idiot. I believe he is the idiot, he evens talks like one. He keeps calling his number ZERO.

No comments: