Saturday, February 13, 2010

Who is stealing all the mail???

Mail Boxes are being broken into along Ashton Club Dr area. All 6 letters I placed in my mail box were stolen. All mail boxes covers were left open along the their route of steeling mail. Becky Wolf E-Mail me and said she found one of the checks I place inside the envelope. She said she did not hear of anybody breaking into mail boxes. Who in Hell is going to tell her Joe Hunter? I am quite sure this will not be posted in the L A Times.

Lynne Clawson found the check as she was walking her dog on Dunmore Dr. She left me a message on my phone so I call her back. I told her we should let Joe Hunter know so he could notify the residents about what is going on. She shouted at me and said I should call the police and why are you picking on Joe Hunter? Why are people like this, he is the community director and he should let the residents know what is going on in here. He does get paid a lot of money for what? You know and I know he will not tell the residents, that's why I call him Do Nothing Joe Hunter.

On my way out that morning I stop by the security office and told them what was going on in here and he told me there was no way he could get hold of the other security officer on the golf cart. These guys are a big joke, make no bones about it, they are useless.

No comments: