Tuesday, January 13, 2009

POLICE

We had a very long talk about the problems of Lake Ashton. Even the officer could not believe the things that are going on in this community. One question was who owns the roads, we or they, yet they patrol the roads. When the developer took out a loan in the form of a CDD the city owns the roads until the loan gets paid off. Then it is our road. Same as your house, the bank owns it until the loan is paid off. He could not give me a answer. Yes, we will soon pay for the repairs. Who owns the roads?

As far as the AK47, it was only an expression not a treat. Should I have said after a golf ball brakes your window, come on in and have a beer, cake and ice cream. Now that is a threat. By the way my house got hit twice yesterday by golf balls. I guess that person on the CDD just don't understand the difference between a threat and an expression. Every story that on the blog is it going to lead to a knock on the door by a policeman. Yes I found out who the idiot was that made that phone call, it is a matter of law, they must tell you and they did.

Please be advise that I now have a 500,000 lb fully loaded tank in my single one car garage next to my car and 2 golf carts and all my junk, and its not hanging out into the street.

No comments: