Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Charity Show has been call off

I have decided to canceled the "Give Kids the World" charity show for Feb 15 and March 15. It is just to much stress to put on a show with new rules and regulations. Yes Margot Stevens, you can knock on my door and ask me, a so call "non-resident" to call the police if I see anyone digging up the road and somehow the police came over to my place looking for a AK47. How dumb can some people be? I will be calling up the entertainers sometimes today. The magic comedy of Erick Olson. Also Ruby Tuesday and Keith Colman who played all over Europe and also on many large ships and tell them Lake Ashton is too cheap to allow giving money to charity that they want part of the charity money. No way am I going to pay $325 for the hall for residents only when I can rent a hall for approx $150 to $200 and have everyone welcome to enjoy the show with no restrictions.
I don't enjoy police knocking on my door looking for a AK47 and having MY FRIEND answering the door. I was not at home at the time, I was at the clubhouse. I will be going down to the police station today. This whole thing has turn into a nightmare. No, I don't have a AK47. But I do have a 50 thousand Lb tank fully loaded in the garage.
I might add that I put in this request a month ago and Tricia Adams has that copy. This request was put in long before the CDD laid down the rules. Therefore it should have been accepted.

PS I hope the police don't come looking for the tank.
signature EDMUND W. KING

No comments: