Thursday, May 8, 2008

Letter to Joe Hunter

Joe Hunter I ask you many months ago that this jerk was parking his trailer in my spot #130. You and Jamie said you would take of it. And again you said that it would be taken care of the very next day. This was months ago. It still has not moved. Again I wanted dates on the possibility of having a charity show. Again you have not gotten back to me. I ask you also what I said at the golf Club about my broken window, and again you have not gotten back to me. Now your accusing me of solicitation of commercial advertisements on golf carts. Joe are you losing your marbles. What the hell are you talking about. And again are you going to deny Give Kids the World a Charity show so I can give them $1500 ? Have you ever done anything for charity? Joe you are a loser

Jjhunter37@aol.com wrote:

Mr. King,
If you have a specific date in mind, I will research it for you and respond. There are some days, other than the ones you first requested, that are available.
Thank you,
Joe Hunter
Community Director

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are able to find a date for your show.....
Give Kids The World is a wonderful charity and I'm sure the kids appreciate your support.