Saturday, November 19, 2011

Let me set the record straight

As you well know, no one will tell you the bad news here at Lake Ashton.  No one will tell you many homes have been broken into and valuable belongings have been stolen.  No one will tell you, mail in the mail boxes have been stolen.  Cars have been broken into,  Books and computers were stolen from the library.  The developer stole his trophy's from the billiard room.  In other words he stole them from the residents of Lake Wales.  Yes we did put up a fuss and he agree to give us $15,000 for $35,000-$45,000 worth of value.  What a deal.  We can't trust anyone.  Screw again by the developer.

 June Young wants you to hear all the good things here at Lake Ashton.  Only her and her alone will tell you what needs to be told.  You can no longer post anything on her web site.  She completly controls the Lake Ashton Living.  Would you believe they pay her $500 a month for her to tell you the good things.  I give up.  The next thing she will tell you is God and all his helpers also  lives here at Lake Ashton because it is a safe place to live.  What a bunch of crap.  Tell the truth June.  I don't need two chairs to sit on.  She block me out of her web site, I was unable to get back on.  I had to notify George Flint.  George spoke to June and She had no choice but to allow me to get back in again.  What a place to live.

We now have a web site that will tell all sides and the complete story.  If you have any news please E-Mail it to lakeashtontalk@yahoo.com. 

One person at Lake Ashton sends me E Mails for Example 
In God We Trust
 
Subject: If you delete this, take me off your email list
 
I just can't believe she would send me this!  What is wrong with Ann Mulford?  When I send her a E-mail she gives me the third degree.  She says she doesn't believe the things I say.   How in hell does she know anything if all she does is spend all her time in church and  hears the priest talk.

Thank-You