Wednesday, May 4, 2011

JUSTICE FOR BINGO PAUL MISSING MONEY


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "ED What a shame.....Looks like Bingo Paul got a...":

Mr King....I am glad you are back. I missed the Blog info.

I was a Paralegal in upper NY, I spent 22 years with a large Law Firm there.

After study of the entries ... Deposits , Debits...and where Mr Pontious spent much of the money from bingo, I would certainly think a full scale investigation is in order.

However, I know from experience, the ( ONLY ) way that will happen is for charges to be filed by an attorney. LIP service will not do the job.

Hire an attorney, file charges, and when that happens I and I feel the community will stand behind you.

Waiting for Justice or let the dog run.

Mildred T.. NY and Resident for 3 years.

No comments: