Tuesday, May 3, 2011

  Anonymous said...


Mr King....I am glad you are back. I missed the Blog info. I was a Paralegal in upper NY, I spent 22 years with a large Law Firm there. After study of the entries ... Deposits , Debits...and where Mr Pontious spent much of the money from bingo, I would certainly think a full scale investigation is in order. However, I know from experience, the ( ONLY ) way that will happen is for charges to be filed by an attorney. LIP service will not do the job. Hire an attorney, file charges, and when that happens I and I feel the community will stand behind you. Waiting for Justice or let the dog run. Mildred T.. NY and Resident for 3 years. We notify  the State Attorney,  the Federal Government IRS and also the State Government tax dept working on this case.  Its not over till its over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Filing with the State Attorneys office is simply a route to the court system.

The proper approach is a filing with the hiring of an Attorney. The State Attorneys office has no way to stop that action.

I seem to feel you and the Ad Hoc committee are reluctant to hire an attorney. IF...IF...that is the case....quit chasing your tail. The State Attorneys office is not going after a Bingo Culprit.

Experienced paralegal.
Best Regards...and Good luck