Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"BROWN LAWN, GO TO JAIL OVER THE WEEKEND NAZI REGIM...":

I realize this is a late post to this, but I just googled upon it. Well, here it is a year later, and the lawn Nazis of Beacon Woods are once again on the warpath. Our lawn is just beginning to recover from this years hard winter. Now the sun is beating down every day, and frying what is trying to grow. Enter the Beacon Woods Lawn Nazis. They have given my ninety one year old mother, a thirty "sod or else" notice. No matter, that the lawn is starting to sprout green all over. It is not enough "green" to satify these NAZI's. It will be interesting if they decide to put a ninety one year old in jail. She has told me " I'm not having our lawn sodded, I don't have the money to throw away on a green lawn". So keep looking at those news papers. For that headline. " Ninety old woman on pension, jailed for brown lawn".

kenny1948

No comments: