Wednesday, October 20, 2010

[lakeashtontalk] New comment on Anonymous said... I have just returned from my N....
...
From:
Anonymous
...
Add to Contacts
To:lakeashtontalk@yahoo.com

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Anonymous said... I have just returned from my N...":

IS THERE CORRUPTION GOING ON IN LAKE ASHTON ?

I attend many HOA meetings. I would like for the HOA president to explain his answer to a resident who asked him for the past Bingo Records during the OCT 10, 2010 HOA meeting at the clubhouse.

Dave Ross said: Quote: "We have all the records" From AFTER Jan 1, 2010.

When he was asked for the ones PRIOR to JAN 2010, he stated " THEY HAVE BEEN SHREDDED " Shredded ?? That is a violation of FL Statute. Shredding Public Documents is Illegal.

He and the board carried on the meeting as if his statement meant nothing !

I understand there is an ongoing investigation to this blatant cover up for PAUL PONTIOUS , and his CDD candidate wife ( Book Keeper )...

What I cant understand is how can the remainder of the HOA board members remain silent ?

Are they involved ? Is this why Ralph Marino just handed them his resignation after the meeting ?

Time to come clean...That also means...ANY and ALL board members who served during the past 4 years... Look up their names...You will be astonished to find who they are.

HOW COULD THEY TURN A BLIND EYE TO THIS CORRUPTION ?

The time to come clean is now...before the axe falls on the TRUTH... I promise all of you, this will not just be swept under the table and go away !

Gladys...A long time resident.

No comments: