Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lake Ashton Elections
...
From:
"OcculiVeritas@aol.com"
...
View Contact
To:lakeashtontalk@yahoo.com

My wife and I come here from Daganesti, Romania because we read in airplane magazine it best place in Florida to retire. I have auto business in Romania and want to go live some place nice with wife for year or two maybe longer. We meet many nice peoples here and ask many questions about USA and much to do here. I see is election here and I ask neighbors what it about and they say it only about money. They say one man here always get all money all time for everything and no one else allowed sell anything or get any money. Is same in Romania I tell him only man in my city have peoples with guns so no one say anything bad about him. My neighbor say peoples here want new man to get moneys so maybe it cost peoples not so much but powerful man have many friends to keep him here all time after election. My neighbor say that in USA it not always same but little people who want win election have hard time against peoples with much moneys. I say I see policeman want to be official and wife of mayor want to be official and wife friend of other man want to be official. In Daganesti all peoples afraid of mayor and police. My neighbor laugh and say they pretty scary here too. I no citizen so I no vote but I think I not vote for peoples who get all money all time before.

Occuli Veritas

Lot 535

No comments: