Thursday, February 4, 2010

TRADER

Why do residents have lunch or dinner at the Lake Ashton Grill? Do they not know that the developer has turn its back to the residents that have Chinese Drywall. He runs this restaurant and he keeps all the profits. Here they are given the developer your business and he is given us the business. Where are you people coming from?????? I can honestly say you are TRADERS to the honest and knowledgeable people of Lake Ashton. Wake up residents and take a stand. How much more can we take? Please call your friends and tell them what is going on here and thank god for people like me that writes the truth as to what is going on in here. No, I don't read the L A Times and I don't go to the coffee meetings and I certainly don't eat in the restaurant. I am sick and tired of people saying why didn't they tell me. This is a very poor excuse.

No comments: