Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bingo Paul Pontious is not going to grow up.

Bingo Paul is going around writing Idiot on all my Activities. In the pool room he writes IDIOT on the bulletin Board with my name on it He also writes idiot on the Blog learning site in the main office, This guy is a nut. He runs in the billiard calling me an Idiot in front of all the pool players and goes by my house calling me a idiot and when he plays golf he shouts ass hole to me. Is this all this dummy knows and he is running for the HOA Give me a break. If he gets elected than you will have a idiot who disobey the laws of Florida by having 50/50 or in other words a lottery. This Guy has no respect for the law. The HOA asked him to stop the 50/50 and also the CDD asked him to stop and this nut is telling me it was all my fault. He is standing on quicksand and his head is about to go under. Where does he get his brains from a frog?