Sunday, February 21, 2010

Misinformed again!

Sat, February 20, 2010 6:32:03 PM
From:
Anna Wilson

To: lakeashtontalk@yahoo.com

When I was a kid, we used to say "liar, liar, pants on fire." Your pants must be getting pretty hot by now. I suppose you think if you read it, it must be true. Did you bother to check the article on snopes.com yourself? If you had you would have found that that that words were never said by President Obama. It is a false rumor, again! Once again, you are telling lies. Shame on you.

Anna

P.S. I'll wait to see if this gets posted. I'm thinking it won't be.

My reply to Anna. If I spend all my time investigating all the stories I received from my readers, This would be a 48 hours job and I received no pay for this. Do you have a story to tell Anna? I have received nothing from you, nothing. I guess you are so full of information or ____ you sound like a person that knows it all.

No comments: